Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Biggest Little Dog in the World



Our dog Sampson is the most unique, colorful dog I have ever seen. He is a black Pomeranian with a personality unique to himself. Sampson came into my life about five years ago when I met my wife. He was six years old at the time and is now eleven years old. He is still going as strong as ever. I grew up with big, hunting dogs my whole life, so it was fun having a little dog around. He had little dog syndrome big time. He would pick fights with any dog around, especially two Rottweilers that were part of the neighborhood. He hated his dog crate and still does, but he has come a long way in his education and is now much calmer. I tell you what though, this dog has always been and is still the best retriever that I have seen. That says a lot coming from a guy that grew up with bird dogs. If only I could get Heather, our Lab, to retrieve like Sampson does. Too bad he would get lost or stuck in the marsh, or I would take him out on a bird hunt with us. Just like the Sampson in the Bible, I had better not cut his hair. It might make him actually like his little dog carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.