Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sport Sack Sherpa Pet Carriers - Now at Canine Crate Store

I am really liking the Sport Series Sherpa Pet Carriers right now.  I just wrote a review on the Sport Wheels and now, here I am writing about the Sport Sack.  Why not?  I really like the design that Sherpa has come up with in the Sport Series.  The Sport Sack as you can see, is a really neat tote.  It is designed like a purse and works just like it looks.  It has plenty of storage for your car keys, wallet, and items like that, while providing ample space for your pet's items as well.  It has a comfortable space for your pet too, with a nice, plush pad to keep him/her comfortable.  Another great thing is that is bears the name, Sherpa Pet Carrier which through the experience I have had is far and away the best name in pet carriers.  Check out the Sport Sack.  It definitely has a sporty look, so if that is what you like, I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.