Friday, December 4, 2009

Dog Crate for The Dog Who Almost Ruined Christmas

I was talking with my mother on the phone the other day, and the conversation found us talking about dogs.  We were remembering some of the fun times we had with our dogs when I was a child.  Then we started talking about one time when our dog almost ruined Christmas.  We had left the house for a little while, and when we came back, it was a mouth opening experience what we saw next.  Our wonderful pooch had knocked over the Christmas Tree, ornaments were broken, and the lights strung all over the house.  I had forgotten about this, I think we remember our childhood pets as perfect, at least I do.  After my mom reminded me of that story, I remembered how our family learned that Christmas the importance of a dog crate.  Had we only used that simple training tool, our tree would have been standing upright when we cam home that day.  My dogs today are far from perfect, but they know and use their dog crates whenever they decide to retreat to a safe place.  We also know to use their dog crates when we need to leave the house.  It is great protection for the things that could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.