Saturday, December 26, 2009

Burglars take a Dog in Dog Crate in Dallas

I like to read the news and keep up on current events, especially when it comes to dogs and pets.  I like to have knowledge of what I write about to inform anyone that comes across this blog.  In my search of events, I came across this article in the Dallas News where a dog was stolen from his home in his pet crate.  It makes me sick when people do such horrible things.  Apparently the burglars took the dog amongst about $7000 worth of items from the apartment.  I hope this post gets out because the dog is still missing and maybe someone that reads about it here will get to the article and and help the owners find their dog.  Their email addresses are posted in the Dallas News Article where they are offering a $500 reward.  At least they had an alert neighbor who saw two men carrying the dog crate and a television out of their apartment, but apparently there is still no dog.  It makes me realize that even in pet crates, dogs can be taken from their owners.   Hopefully if anyone has any knowledge, they can click on one of the links to the article I have put in this post, read it, and help these people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.