Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Puppy and her Dog Crate

I got to see a new puppy in action yesterday, and boy was she great.  My best friend just got a Brussel Griffon pup.  What a cutie.  They have been implementing a dog crate during their house breaking of the pup, and once again it is just more evidence that this method works!   I was able to baby sit her a few weeks ago when she was brand new to the human world, and I had to keep a close eye on her to make sure she wasn't going to use my house as a bathroom.  Then yesterday, I was privileged to take on the task of baby sitter again.  Actually, I should say that my 2 year old Lab is the real baby sitter, I just get to supervise them both.  Since the first time she stayed at my house a few weeks ago was a night and day difference.  Only a few weeks of using a dog crate as a house breaking tool, made this a completely different pup.  She was great!  She knew the ins and outs of potty training.  My props to my friends, and another reminder to me that dog crates and kennels are great tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.