Saturday, November 7, 2009

Vari Kennels - Still the Best


Last month I posted a topic that suggested that the Fashion Series Vari Kennel by Petmate was the best plastic dog crate on the market.  I would like to change my opinion and go as far as saying that all Vari Kennels by Petmate are the best plastic dog crates on the market.  We have used these great kennels in my family for many years.  I still have on that I use for my two year old lab that is probably as old as I am if not older.  My father got it many years ago.  He said at the time, you could only get them from the airlines.  How far we have come since then.  Now, there are many great plastic dog crates out there, and I am not saying a Vari Kennel is the only way.  I actually have and enjoy some other brands and models out there.  I'm just letting the crate do its talking.  I am 33 years old, and I do not know how old this Vari Kennel I have is, but I am sure it is one of the first models, and it is still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.