Monday, April 19, 2010

Are Heated and Memory Foam Dog Beds Worth the Price?


With all of the benefits and features of orthopedic dog beds, the downfall is the initial investment is a bit more than other types of beds for dogs. A memory foam dog bed is usually quite cost effective when you are looking for a bed for your smaller sized pet, but they do get a bit more pricey the larger they get. I assume this is due to the amount of memory foam that is required for to construct the bed. A heated dog bed usually costs a bit more than a traditional pet bed due to the heating elements and other features they offer such as thermostats. Really the cost is not extremely significant, but if you are like me and money is tight, then weighing your options is a must before making the investment.



This is a testament that I can attest to personally, however I am not a vet, and don't claim to have a miracle answer to your pet's pain. I definitely recommend seeing your vet before prescribing a bed for pain. For comfort though any of the heated dog beds, or memory foam pet beds here will do that very well. My 12 year old dog suffers from arthritis, and when his vet recommended an orthopedic pet bed to help alleviate some of his pain, we decided to try it out. He seemed much better within a few weeks of sleeping on his new pad. Since then, he rarely takes his prescription medication for arthritis, plays with our 2 year old Lab, like he is a puppy again, and goes on long walks with our canine and human family. It made me a believer that orthopedic dog beds do help with pets that have ailments. Like I said before, I am no vet, and I don't claim it to be a miracle cure, but it did help with my pet and could help with yours too.

I am glad to have some of the best orthopedic dog beds at Canine Crate Store to share with you, my fellow pet lovers, and hope that you will take a look at the fine heated dog beds and memory foam pet beds available in this selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.