Monday, January 4, 2010

Soft Dog Crates - Portable and Fashionable

A Durable Soft Dog Crate may be the dog crate that you are looking for.  If you are the outdoors type, or take your pet with you wherever you go, then one of these fancy crates is definitely worth taking a look at.  I first experienced soft dog crates when my brother-in-law brought his new puppy over to my house for me to look after a few days when he was leaving town.  He showed up with the pup and all of her stuff and whipped out this tent looking thing.  In a matter of seconds it was up and boom, she had a crate.  I was amazed by the strength and durability of the soft dog crate.  It provided a very nice portable shelter for his dog and was easy to set up and take down.  It folded so flat that you cold literally fit it into any space, which is nice compared to a plastic dog crate which is big and bulky, or a wire dog crate, which even though quality models fold, are quite heavy.  I took a look in to the top soft dog crates after that and decided that I would most definitely get some for my two dogs.  

There are many different brands and models, and I recommend a quality brand over any other.  It is worth the few extra dollars because a quality soft dog crate is going to be sturdy and provide features that are worth it like water resistant material, tent stakes and staking loops, plenty of storage, and a tough frame.  Cheaper models are quite a bit more flimsy and won't hold up to the wear a dog can put on them.  My two dogs love their soft dog crates.  I really don't have a brand that I would recommend over all others.  I would look into the top names, and see which soft dog crate best suits your needs and fashion desires.  Some of the best I have found are the Midwest Canine Camper CratesPet Gear Generation II Soft Crates.  Now, there is plenty of room to take a crate with you and your pet wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.