Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cooling Dog Beds Help With the July Heat

It's July, and it's hot! At least it is where I live.  I have 2 black dogs and it's imperative that those of us who live where it gets warm in the summer look out for our pets when it gets hot.  Dogs can overheat easily, and one of the last things we want to do is have them suffer from heat stroke or exhaustion.  If you can keep them inside, then that is probably the best option.  When that is not possible, the cooling dog beds do come in handy.  They will keep your pet quite a bit cooler than he or she would be without one.

They are great for use inside the house too.  Not only will they keep your pet cool, but offer many orthopedic qualities too.  They are great for post surgery, pets with arthritis, and have many other great uses as well.  We are looking at a couple more hot months ahead, and I purchased each of my dogs a Soothsoft® Canine Cooler® cooling dog bed.  I am impressed and really love what it has offered to my dogs.  Soon it will be cooling off, and I will be writing about heated beds, and testing some with my dogs.  At least nowadays, there are many great pet products available to keep our pets comfortable.  It's definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Comments are Moderated. Please provide useful comments and information. SPAM comments will be deleted.